Thursday, September 1, 2011

Watch Dwight Howard Dunk on a Giraffe in Japan

This post is brought to you by this interview with Oscar De La Hoya. De La Hoya talks about his marital, drug and alcohol problems. My favorite quote, ?Yes I cheated on my wife, but I?m no Tiger Woods.?
Former Slam Dunk Champion, Dwight Howard, has been throwing down ferocious dunks for years now. While visiting Tokyo, Japan, Dwight stopped by the Roppongi Hills shopping mall, to attempt to dunk on a giraffe statue. The rim is about 12 feet high.
Enjoy.



www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMrPJDvnHE
Obviously this would have been much more intriguing had a rim been attached to the neck of a Live Giraffe. I expect Blake Griffin to attempt the live giraffe dunk at the next slam dunk contest, whenever that may be.

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/watch_dwight_howard_dunk_on_a_giraffe_in_japan/6494884

St. Louis Rams Minnesota Timberwolves

No comments:

Post a Comment