Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Serena Williams Has a Hissy Fit At The U.S. Open

This is not a side of Serena Williams that I would ever hope to see up close and in person. �Check out Serena going in on a line judge during her match at the U.S Open.
Gawker was kind enough to transcribe the tirade;
If you ever see me walking down the hall, look the other way, because you?re out of control? You?re totally out of control, you?re a hater, and you?re unattractive inside. Who would do such a thing? And I never complain. Wow? We?re in America last I checked. Can I get a water or am I gonna get violated for a water? Really, don?t even look at me! I promise you, don?t look at me, ?cause I am not the one. Don?t look my way.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Link to original article: Serena Williams Has a Hissy Fit At The U.S. Open
Article found on: Cosby Sweaters

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/serena_williams_has_a_hissy_fit_at_the_us_open/6706705

Miami Heat Oklahoma City Thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment