Monday, November 26, 2012

Redknapp: QPR my toughest challenge

Harry Redknapp has admitted trying to keep QPR in the Barclays Premier League will be his toughest challenge yet.

The former Tottenham boss has taken over a side rooted to the foot of the table, with just four points from 13 games and without a win all season.

He has saved Portsmouth from relegation and took a Tottenham side from bottom of the table to the Champions League the following season.

Be he said: "We mustn't kid ourselves, this is much tougher than those two jobs in my opinion, but I'm optimistic we can pull it off.

"I want to be successful here, really badly. I want to keep this team in the Premier League. If the players try as hard as I am going to try we'll be successful."

Redknapp confirmed a deal was being done to bring in long-time assistants Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond to assist him.

And he warned the players he would not tolerate a lack of effort.

"We've got to do better to give ourselves any chance of getting out of this mess," he said.

"I

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/soccer/article_external/redknapp_qpr_my_toughest_challenge/12294340

Los Angeles Clippers Boston Celtics

No comments:

Post a Comment