Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lyle hopeful of PGA Tour return

Australian golfer Jarrod Lyle says he has some hopes of returning to the U.S. PGA Tour in 2014 if he continues his current recovery from a second battle with leukemia.

The 31-year-old Lyle, who was first diagnosed with the disease at 17, learned it had returned shortly after the recent birth of his first child, a daughter.

He has since undergone chemotherapy, has received a transplant of donor blood from umbilical cords and is making a strong recovery.

He told reporters Tuesday ''I do want to get back to golf at some stage but I guess if I never hit another shot I'll be happy. As long as I've got my health and as long as I've got my family I'm a happy boy.''

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/lyle_hopeful_of_pga_tour_return/12198610

San Diego Chargers Memphis Grizzlies

No comments:

Post a Comment