Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finley frustrated with Rodgers

Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley seems to be frustrated that he?s not getting the ball thrown to him as much as he used to. ?Both of us need to just go out, maybe have a drink or two and just spill everything,? Finley said of him and Rodgers last week, per the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. ?It sounds easy, but it?s not. He?s throwing it to who he?s comfortable with. ?I think (Randall) Cobb?s taken my position from ?09. I want to line up where Cobb?s lining up because I know the ball?s coming there. ?But me and 12 just ain?t been on. He?s had some guys come through this year, and he?s gone to them instead of me. And really, it?s out of my hands at the end of the day. If I could throw myself the ball and run under it, I?d do it every play because he?s just not throwing me the ball like he used to.? Whether Finley wants to admit it or not, the reason Finley isn?t getting the attention from Rodgers that he once did is because he?s dropped quite a few passes o

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/jermichael_finley_aaron_rodgers_is_not_throwing_me_the_ball_like_he_used_to/12266320

Oklahoma City Thunder Sacramento Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment