Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hill leads Arizona's balanced attack in win

TUCSON, Ariz. It might be a common theme early in the basketball season: Arizona will climb Hill and enjoy the ride.

On Thursday night against I-10 rivals, Texas El Paso, it took awhile for Solomon Hill to get going, but when he did he was pretty good. And so went No. 12 Arizona, now 2-0 in the early season, after its cruise-control 72-51 victory at McKale Center.

But Hill admitted it's not always "going to be about me."

It took an offensive rebound, a running slam that followed, a 3-pointer and a 15-foot jumper for Hill to get going and revitalized in the second half in shaking off the Miners. With UTEP lurking in the middle of the second half, Hill scored seven of Arizona's nine points, giving Arizona a 48-33 lead after holding a 39-31 lead just moments earlier.

"That was just me staying with it and being patient," said Hill, who had 10 points in UA's win. "I took as much as I could and ran with it.

I'm going to pick my spots on the floor when it's open. No

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/article_external/hill_leads_arizonas_balanced_attack_in_win/12225502

New England Patriots Philadelphia Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment