Saturday, November 10, 2012

Federer starts ATP Finals with win

After taking care of Janko Tipsarevic 6-3, 6-1 in his first round robin match at the ATP Tour World Finals here, Roger Federer was asked what he wasn't good at, a reasonable question for someone who comes across as Mr. Perfect.

"I can't cook," Federer smiled. "There's many things I can't do that I wish I could do. I can't skate. I would love to do that."

So Federer is a non-skating Swiss which probably puts him in a minority. "Yeah, there are many things for me to look forward to hopefully, things I can either improve or learn from scratch. I'm far from perfect."

Over to Tipsarevic for his take on the maestro. Responding to someone who suggested that Federer might have been a little lucky to be able to maintain excellence year in and year out, Tipsareic replied, "I think Roger Federer is everything but lucky. People see him play this flawless tennis and say, 'Oh, life is so easy for Roger, he's so talented.'

"He is talented but th

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/federer_starts_atp_finals_with_win/12145630

Baltimore Ravens Atlanta Falcons

No comments:

Post a Comment