Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Maste?/slapped with cease and desist

On Masters Eve, I?ve noticed an eerie calm. Consider the past three Masters starting with Phil?s 2010 win highlighted by his incendiary Saturday and shot from the trees on Sunday. �The 2011 Masters, where Tiger?s front 9 charge lit the fuse for what was one of the most incredible golf tournaments I?ve ever seen that would?ve been almost impossible to top if not for Louis Oosthuizen?s double eagle and Bubba?s all-time great shot last year. And yet, despite this crescendo we?ve been riding, I feel this nervous energy around seemingly everyone I?ve talked to about this year?s tournament that?s kind of thrown me for a loop and I think it?s entirely Tiger?s fault. As you can tell by the post?s title, I don?t think Tiger Woods will win the 2013 Masters.� I can?t make it any clearer than that. �What?! �What does this mean?! �Is Tiger back? �Is he ever going to win a major again? �Is he a disappointment?!?! Before you even think that ****, shut up. �Just shut the **** up. Did y

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/the_masteslapped_with_cease_and_desist/13364389

Buffalo Bills Atlanta Hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment