Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Soccer player gets hit with a beer bottle after scoring game-winning goal

Good old soccer. We guess all that excitement from watching two teams duke it out in a long, drawn out, low-scoring sport can get to a few fans now and then.
FC Dallas defender George John�was clocked in the head with a beer bottle after scoring what turned out to be the game-winning goal only moments before against the L.A. Galaxy Saturday night. The bottle looks to have come from a fan sitting in the north end of FC Dallas Stadium. Yes, they were�the home team! Police reportedly found the guy that did it and promptly arrested him.

?I knew something hit me,? John said, via . ?I wasn?t quite sure what happened, if I ran into the post or what, but then I looked down and saw a beer bottle and I was like that had to of hit me. I felt [my head] and there was a ridge and then I was like ?Yes, something hit me for sure.? Luckily I didn?t need stitches and I was able to stay in and finish out the game.?

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/soccer/article_external/soccer_player_gets_hit_with_a_beer_bottle_after_scoring_game_winning_goal/13400347

Portland Trail Blazers Carolina Panthers

No comments:

Post a Comment