Saturday, April 20, 2013

Michigan Basketball?s Tim Hardaway Jr to enter NBA Draft

Tim Hardaway Jr
On Wednesday afternoon, Michigan Basketball?s Tim Hardaway Jr announced he will forego his final season of eligibility and enter the NBA Draft. Hardaway was an All-Big Ten first-team selection and averaged 14.5 points and 4.7 rebounds per game for the Wolverines.
Hardaway is being projected as a late-first round early-second round pick in the draft. He becomes the 12th player in school history to leave early for the NBA. Hardaway made the following statement in a press release:
?After talking it over with my family, the coaching staff, and others in my support system, I have decided to pursue my dream of playing in the NBA,? said Hardaway. ?I have appreciated everyone?s support and patience while I made this decision. It has always been a dream of mine to play in the NBA and I feel that I am ready to work toward this dream.
?There will be challenges ahead, but I am looking forward to what the future holds. I know with what I have learned about being a Michigan Man, I...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/article_external/michigan_basketballs_tim_hardaway_jr_to_enter_nba_draft/13421896

Charlotte Bobcats Oakland Raiders

No comments:

Post a Comment