Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2016 forward De?Ron Davis ?very interested? in Indiana

It didn?t take long for Indiana to notice De?Ron Davis.
The Hoosiers were the first to offer Davis a scholarship last July, and it?s safe to say he?s an early priority for Indiana in the 2016 class.
Associate head coach Steve McClain was in Denver to watch Davis play with his Colorado Hawks 16-under team on Friday at the Mile High Classic, and Davis noticed. The Hawks fell in Sunday?s championship game by four points.
It was the second straight weekend McClain watched Davis as the Hawks were in Dallas for the adidas Exclusive Run for the first April evaluation period.
?I?m very interested in them,? Davis, who plays at Overland High School, told Inside the Hall on Sunday night. ?It was pretty exciting to see them there. It?s cool to have them after me.
?Indiana was my first offer. It does mean a lot, but right now I?m not really focused on any of my offers or schools that are on me right now just because I have a long journey and I?m trying to stay focused on the task at hand.?
Davi

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/article_external/2016_forward_deron_davis_very_interested_in_indiana/13510316

Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers

No comments:

Post a Comment