Saturday, August 18, 2012

Torts: Nash Is The Right Fit

John Tortorella spoke with Jim Cerny at Blueshirts United about the Rich Nash acquisition..."We did some homework on Nash---(Brad Richards) knows him a little bit, I talked to other players in the league and to coaches that have coached him---and it is the right fit. And it is the right time of his career to be here. I think he has the hunger to get there and become that go-to guy in the playoffs."Tortorella also discussed Nash's demeanor..."The thing I like about Nash---and I haven't even met him face to face---in one conversation with him, he's all business. And everyone I have talked to about him says he's not a real high-maintenance guy, wants to play hard, wants to play every day and practice every day. I think we have him at a really good time in his career, and I think he's going to fit in with us tremendously."...i am just too fired up for this team for there to be a lockout. Please God, don't let it happen!...based on what I'm...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/article_external/torts_nash_is_the_right_fit/11480212

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Indianapolis Colts

No comments:

Post a Comment