Wednesday, August 29, 2012

P.K. Subban's Offseason Diet Plan Includes Ordering a Whole Cow From Farm (Video)

P.K. Subban's typical offseason includes training, preparing, resting and eating an entire cow. Yes, the Canadiens defenseman will see your summer grilling habits and do you one better, eating steak sometimes multiple times a day as part of his offseason nutrition program. "I eat a lot of protein -- steak in the morning, steak in the afternoon, fish, chicken," Subban told NHL.com at his training facility. "At the start of the summer I order a whole cow from a grain-fed farm. I have it at my parents' house and my mom will season [the butchered meat], and I'll pick them...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/article_external/pk_subbans_offseason_diet_plan_includes_ordering_a_whole_cow_from_farm_video/11568763

New York Jets Washington Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment