Monday, December 19, 2011

Bowyer Tests At Disney With New Team

Clint Bowyer was on track this week, testing the #15 5-hour Energy Toyota Camry out of the Michael Waltrip Racing stable at Walt Disney World Speedway in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. in preparation for the upcoming 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season. According to the team's website, this marks the first of three off season test for the new Bowyer led Camry, the next coming at New Smyrna and Daytona. Bowyer on track testing at DisneyBowyer talked about the addition of his new crew chief Brian Pattie to the team. ?I had a lot of say in Brian Pattie becoming my crew chief." Bowyer said. "I talked to Brian for about the last year or so. I have a lot of confidence in him. He?s young and aggressive. I think he reminds me a lot of me. I think we?ll get along well together and it?ll be a great partnership. He?s assembling a heck of a team around me and that?s what it takes. It takes a good team. These cars that we are working with today are so even that it?s the people and the decision...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/bowyer_tests_at_disney_with_new_team/8762152

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Indianapolis Colts

No comments:

Post a Comment