Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oregon goes all-black with new unis

Nothing too crazy this time around

Image credit: Nike Football
Georgia is going all-red, Boise State is going all-white, and Oregon is going all-black with their Nike Pro Combat uniforms this season. Given that this is Oregon we are talking about, I was surprised to see that these Pro Combat uniforms were pretty bland as far as extras go. Instead Oregon has a dark uniform that makes me think of Darth Vader clones with bright neon green gloves and trim. I like it, although I really liked Oregon’s bowl game Pro Combat uniform last season so this comes behind that for me.








View this slide show on Flickr
So, what do you think?
View This Poll
HT: Nike Football Facebook

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/oregon_goes_al_black_with_nike_pro_combat_uniforms/6357157

Houston Texans Detroit Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment