Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carl Edwards still has one for Kyle Busch

After the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Bristol, where Kyle Busch swept the weekend, second place Carl Edwards says he should have been more aggressive and hit him [Busch] harder for the win.
Edwards said he ?still owes him [Busch] one? from a crash at Phoenix.�?I should have [bumped Busch],? Edwards said after the race. ?I told him after Phoenix that I still owe him one, but I?ll save it up.�We were running so hard at that point in the run, I don?t know that you could really bump a guy and just move him. You might cause a big wreck. You might wreck yourself. Jimmie [Johnson] was right behind us. I thought maybe it would give him the win, so I figured we?d let it calm down and we?d just race.�It ended up the fastest car at the end won the race. Hindsight is 20/20, but that?s the way it panned out.?
Watch video below or visit www.RaceDayOnFox.com

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/carl_edwards_still_has_one_for_kyle_busch/4421157

New York Jets Washington Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment