Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BNP Paribas Open Day 12 : Something About That Apartment Building In Monte Carlo

Perhaps more tennis players will move into a certain complex in Monte Carlo where both 2011 BNP Paribas Open champions Caroline Wozniacki and Novak Djokovic call home.

Photo courtesy of WTATennis.com

Women?s Singles ? Finals
[1] Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) d [15] Marion Bartoli (FRA) 6-1, 2-6, 6-3
Caroline Wozniacki, Novak Djokovic?s neighbor in their Monte Carlo apartment complex took her second WTA title of the 2011 season at the BNP Paribas Open with a three-set win over Marion Bartoli.
Wozniacki:? I can keep playing out there for hours and hours.? ?It?s definitely a good sign for me when I can see the opponent getting a little bit more tired. We had a lot of long rallies, but I felt like I recovered maybe a little bit faster than she did. That?s a good feeling to have on my side.?
?She just went for her shots. She started to hit even harder.? ?I didn?t feel I played badly. I thought actually I played pr...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/bnp_paribas_open_day_12_something_about_that_apartment_building_in_monte_carlo/4419924

San Antonio Spurs Arizona Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment