Friday, June 28, 2013

Vonn: I'm not just Tiger's girlfriend

Poor Lindsey Vonn. Not only is the two-time Olympic medalist skier still on the rehab trail, trying to come back from that horrific knee injury sustained in February in time for the 2014 Sochi Games, but it seems that her personal life isn?t quite going as planned, either. Of course, Vonn has made news in the tabloids for months, first with speculation she was dating Tiger Woods, before the pair confirmed their relationship in March. Though there have been no reports (yet, anyway) of trouble between the celebrity-athlete couple, that doesn?t necessarily mean Vonn is comfortable with every aspect of the relationship. In fact, Vonn says she feels overlooked, even marginalized at times, according to a recent interview with The New York Times. ?I can be normal by myself; no one notices me,? Vonn said. ?But wherever he?s around, we?re living in a fishbowl. I didn?t quite know what I was getting myself into. It?s weird. But it?s just something I have to deal with. He has his job, and I ha...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/lindsey_vonn_feels_overshadowed_by_tiger_woods_says_no_one_notices_me/13846340

New York Jets Washington Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment