Monday, May 27, 2013

Sloane Stephens rips Serena

Sloane Stephens absolutely obliterated Serena Williams in an interview with ESPN The Magazine, saying the two do not enjoy a close relationship and that she has been shunned by Williams ever since beating the veteran at the Australian Open. In the interview, Stephens says her relationship with Williams has completely deteriorated since she defeated the decorated 31-year-old in the quarterfinals at the Aussie Open in January. She also says that Williams was not her favorite player growing up and nothing like a mentor to her, contrary to how the story has been told by the media. The interview appears in the May 13 issue of the magazine. The excerpts below come from Beyond the Baseline. ?She?s not said one word to me, not spoken to me, not said hi, not looked my way, not been in the same room with me since I played her in Australia,? Stephens says. ?And that should tell everyone something, how she went from saying all these nice things about me to unfollowing me on Twitter.? Stephens? ...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/sloane_stephens_blasts_serena_williams/13553081

James Worthy Buffalo Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment