Thursday, May 16, 2013

James Harrison's expensive habit

Most professional athletes like to spend their fortune on luxury houses, extravagant cars, and the finest -- often tailor-made -- clothes.
James Harrison is a different breed.
In his introductory press conference as a member of the Bengals Tuesday, the veteran linebacker revealed that he spends between $400,000-$600,000 per year ?on body work."
Basically, that's a fancy way of saying "massages," and his over-indulgence has led to an interesting nickname.
?I?ve always been what everybody?d like to call ? excuse my English ? is massage whore,? Harrison said, via Bengals.com.� ?I can?t think of nothing else.� They done called me it so long I?m starting to believe it.?
The 35-year-old Harrison knows he's no young pup, so self-preservation is of the utmost importance.
?I have a hyperbaric chamber,? Harrison said.� ?I rent a hyperbaric chamber when I?m in Arizona.� I have massages and I bring people in from New York, Arizona to where I?m at. T

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/james_harrison_spends_up_to_600000_a_year_on_massages/13618013

Seattle Seahawks Green Bay Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment