Saturday, May 11, 2013

Adam Scott admits that he wears his green jacket every day

Not that anyone could rightly blame him, Masters champion Adam Scott admitted when speaking to the press on Wednesday at before The Players Championship tees off on Thursday at TPC Sawgrass that not only does he gaze upon it lovingly, he dons his green jacket every day. But who wouldn?t? If I were him, I?d wear it all the time, including while doing mundane chores. Walking out to get the paper in the morning? Yep. A quick run to the supermarket? Sure. Throw it on without pants to water the plants on the patio? You better believe it. Here is what Scott had to say about his peculiar habit: ?When I walk in the closet I put the green jacket on every morning, I do. I?ve enjoyed that I?ve missed it the last couple days. It?s the first couple days I haven?t had it with me, so that?s been a lot of fun, just wearing it around the house.? Wait. When he walks in the closet every morning? Oh, I see, he?s one of those fuddy-duddies who simply cannot get by in life without a walk-in closet. I gue...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/adam_scott_admits_that_he_wears_his_green_jacket_every_day/13583042

Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers

No comments:

Post a Comment