Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three Reasons that Prince Fielder Should go to the Cubs

I?ve been more excited about this years free agent class, than I have been about the last five years worth of free agent classes. Don?t ask me why, because I?m not entirely sure. Maybe it?s because there are plenty of big names that are likely to be out on the market. Maybe it?s because there are so many different rumors and possibilities swirling around about those star players, that has you guessing non-stop about where they should go. All that being said, I?m going to focus on one of those star players, and one of the many rumors surrounding where he may be playing next season. Prince Fielder is the athlete that today?s article is about, and I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and opinions on what I write here today.
1. The Re-Building of a Great Franchise
The Chicago Cubs have been down in the deepest hole for a long, long time. With the hiring of former Red Sox GM Theo Epstein, the Cubs are hoping that things will begin to chang...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/three_reasons_that_prince_fielder_should_go_to_the_cubs/7468783

New York Jets Washington Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment