Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo: Brandon Kelly The Man Who Threw Hot Dog at Tiger Woods Speaks

The fact that this guy is about to get his 15 minutes of fame is pretty pathetic, but this is the society that we live in.� Since he has been released from jail, Kelly have been talking about his motivation from throwing the famous hot dog.
The Sports Grid� has his comments.
?I threw the hot dog toward Tiger Woods because I was inspired by the movie ?Drive.? As soon as the movie ended, I thought to myself, ?I have to do something courageous and epic. I have to throw a hot dog on the green in front of Tiger.??
I honestly wish Tiger the best. One day I hope he breaks Jack Nicklaus? [major championship] record.?
Nothing says courage like throwing a hot dog at a golfer.� He couldn?t do something really courageous like enlisting in the military?� Wait that wouldn?t serve his attention whoring purposes.
I worry about our society.
He should also get pimp slapped for his pathetic attempt, if you are going to throw a hot dog do it like a man, not a 7 year old little girl.

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/photo_brandon_kelly_the_man_who_threw_hot_dog_at_tiger_woods_speaks/7382539

New England Patriots Philadelphia Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment