Friday, October 14, 2011

Liverpool Boss Dalglish: Gerrard, Carragher Still Have Plenty Of Years Left

Jamie Carragher Liverpool Manchester United Kenny Dalglish Steven GerrardLiverpool boss Kenny Dalglish feels Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher have plenty of years ahead of them in the game.Gerrard, 31, and 33 year-old Carragher are expected to start against Manchester United this weekend. ?Carra and Steven have been fantastic for this football club, whether they have been playing or not,? said Dalglish. ?Anybody who is an asset to the football club I am sure we will look forward to keeping. ?I don?t have a figure in my mind and Damien (Comolli) has never told me a figure they have in mind that when they get to 30 they only get a one-year contract. You judge a player on what they are doing on the pitch. It doesn?t matter what their age is. ?I got a long contract when I was 33, which I couldn?t believe. If you are 20 and not making a contribution you are not going to get a contract. If you are 30 and making a contribution you have more...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/soccer/article_external/liverpool_boss_dalglish_gerrard_carragher_still_have_plenty_of_years_left/7411132

Cincinnati Bengals Indiana Pacers

No comments:

Post a Comment