Sunday, January 27, 2013

Toddler golfer a better golfer than you

And I must not neglect pointing out that he already is a far, far superior golfer than I dare dream to ever be. Which is kind of sad. But the truth. Nice form and everything. Gee whiz. Look forward to this kid taking the PGA by storm in a few years. Or because of the pressure of capitalizing on his vast potential, experiences a Todd Marinovich-style�flame-out. Ah, I kid, I kid. Now, if you?ll excuse me, with this impressive demonstration, I have yet another video to watch where I try to glean some tips on how to improve by abysmal game. Sigh. [H/T BuzzFeed] TweetThe post At 17 months old, this toddler is a better golfer than you or any of your pals (video) appeared first on Sportress of Blogitude.

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/at_17_months_old_this_toddler_is_a_better_golfer_than_you_or_any_of_your_pals_video/12742564

Oklahoma City Thunder Sacramento Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment