Sunday, May 13, 2012

Serena Williams and Azarenka to Meet in Madrid Open Final

No. 1 Victoria Azarenka will take on Serena Williams for the Madrid Open title on Sunday after both women disposed of their opponents in straight sets on Saturday.

Williams defeated qualifier Lucie Hradecka 7-6 (5), 6-0 while Azarenka beat Agnieszka Radwanska 6-2, 6-4. For Radwanska it was the sixth time this year she ousted from a tournament by Azarenka.

?We have completely different styles of game so I am not going to judge if I am more powerful or less powerful than Radwanska,? Azarenka stated. ?She has a different style, she likes to make you move, change the pace and throw of your rhythm, plus she?s very good with her hands to try to come in. I play more aggressive, I try to take control so I have a different style of game. Today I played well, especially in the first set. In the second set it got a little bit even. I don?t think I was playing that well during my service game but I was still able to turn things around and come back playing well right after my se...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/serena_williams_and_azarenka_to_meet_in_madrid_open_final/10777883

Oakland Raiders Cincinnati Bengals

No comments:

Post a Comment