Thursday, May 31, 2012

Roger Federer Breaks a Record

I'm humbled T..
Tennis star Roger Federer won his 233rd match at a Grand Slam tournament, matching the Open era record set by Jimmy Connors, and he couldn?t even remember whom he had beaten to get that first�victory. ?Well, I should (know), shouldn?t I?? Federer said after defeating Tobias Kamke of Germany 6-2, 7-5, 6-3 Monday in the first round of the French Open. ?I know it was in Australia, but I can?t remember who I was�playing.? He was then reminded that it was Michael Chang ? That?s a whole lot of tennis for one man to play?and he?s still going strong. -TO
Will Smith Plays with Roger Federer
Roger Federer Surrounded by Ball Girls

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/roger_federer_breaks_a_record/10894058

Chicago Bulls Toronto Raptors

No comments:

Post a Comment