Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tiger Woods Splits With Longtime Caddie Steve Williams

A lot has changed for Tiger Woods in the last 18 months -- some were his choice, others, well, weren't. Woods is undergoing another change, this time in his golf game. The former No. 1 PGA player announced in a statement on his website that he has split with longtime caddie Steve Williams. "I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it's time for a change," Woods said on the site. "Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/tiger_woods_splits_with_longtime_caddie_steve_williams/5634508

Detroit Lions Pittsburgh Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment