Friday, July 15, 2011

Alisa Kleybanova Has Hodgkin?s Lymphoma

Alisa Kleybanova of Russia celebrates her victory against Shahar Peer of Israel during their Madrid Open tennis match May 2, 2011. REUTERS/Juan Medina (SPAIN ? Tags: SPORT TENNIS)

Tennis Channel reporter Cari Champion reported on twitter that Alisa Kleybanova has Stage 2 Hodgkin?s lymphoma.
Tennis Channel will be airing the interview on Friday evening.
On the WTA website Kleybanova, celebrating her 22nd birthday today had a message for fans:
Friday, July 15, 2011
Hello everyone
It?s my birthday today and I want to thank all of you for the wonderful messages. I haven?t written anything for a long time about why I haven?t been on tour, so that?s why I?m writing this today.
It?s not an easy time for me right now. I?ve been a bit unlucky with my health. I have Hodgkin?s lymphoma, a form of cancer. I?ve been having treatment in Italy and it has been going well, but it takes lots of patience and I?ve had to be really st...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/alisa_kleybanova_has_hodgkins_lymphoma/5558401

Atlanta Hawks San Antonio Spurs

No comments:

Post a Comment