Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Williams Says Capriati Happy She Lost

It just keeps getting worse for Jennifer Capriati.� Since 1994 Capriati has made headlines not only for her stunning tennis achievements, but for legal problems, drug issues and now a domestic incident.� On Friday the Olympic gold medalist was charged with stalking and battery, although she has not been arrested. Police claim she punched her ex-boyfriend on Valentines Day.� Now Serena Williams has posted on Twitter that Capriati was happy when Serena lost in Australia! According to Sports Illustrated's Ben Rothenberg, Serena was asked after her third round victory in Miami whether she had heard from Capriati.� "No. Last I heard she was happy I lost in Australia. So yeah I don't really know. Shocking, but yeah?"� Serena did not elaborate, choosing�instead to wish Capriati the best. �"I always tell her mom to tell her I say hi. I honestly hope the best for her. I hope she's OK. She has a good heart ...I have always been really nice to her, though, and I see ...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/williams_says_capriati_happy_she_lost/13219771

Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers

No comments:

Post a Comment