Monday, March 19, 2012

Suarez: I was a 'victim'

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has slammed his 'conviction' for using insulting words against Manchester United's Patrice Evra, suggesting that he was a 'victim' of the whole process.In an interview with Uruguayan newspaper El Pais, Suarez argued that the truth of the situation was 'only published in Uruguay', and made it clear that he harbours resentment over what he perceives to be an injustice. Suarez noted:"In the case of my eight game suspension, I think I was a victim. "What hurts me most is that there was no concrete evidence; It was just my word against another player and they believed him. That hurt a lot. "There were days when I got up at half past 6 in the morning to go to hearing and returned to Manchester at 8 pm. That moment was very complicated. "I do not think I deserve to be treated like I was treated"Strong views from Suarez here, but I doubt Liverpool will be too impressed that he's raised the issue once again. In my view, Suarez was definitely *not* a 'vict...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/soccer/article_external/suarez_i_was_a_victim/10340551

Memphis Grizzlies Charlotte Bobcats

No comments:

Post a Comment