Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ohio State Football recruiting: Noah Brown Commits

Urban Meyer can do it all. He wins games on Saturdays and gets verbal commitments on Mondays. The latest proverbial ticket punched to Columbus comes from 4-star WR Noah Brown. The�6-foot-2, 212-pound Sparta, N.J. native picked the Scarlet and Gray despite offers from schools such as�Michigan State, Notre Dame, Penn State, South Carolina and the seemed-to-be favorite Rutgers.
Noah Brown announces commitment to Ohio State over Rutgers.
? Sam Hellman (@SamHellmanFOX) September 10, 2013

Brown, the 18th commitment in the Class of 2014, was in Columbus this last weekend for the game against San Diego State, and according to Eleven Warriors, his weekend trip sealed the deal.
I had wanted to make my choice before my season started, and the visit to Ohio State this time just reassured me that Ohio State was the place for me. I feel very comfortable with the choice because I am comfortable with the staff as people. The football program is incredible, the ?Skull Session? just showed how much ...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/ohio_state_football_recruiting_noah_brown_commits/14512810

Indianapolis Colts Lenny Wilkens

No comments:

Post a Comment