Sunday, September 1, 2013

Clipper Darrell now Laker Darrell?

Clipper Darrell switched up sides. I am both a Lakers and Clippers fan. I know that?s complicated for some. I explain the back story behind that HERE, but apparently I?m not the only one. Clippers super fan known everywhere as ?Clipper Darrell? posted a photo on his Twitter page proclaiming that he had been recruited to the Lakers by Kobe Bryant. I am sorry to inform u that @kobebryant has recruited me pic.twitter.com/UKJR1CQs7Z ? Clipper Darrell (@clipperdarrell) August 31, 2013 � What brought this on? A joke between Kobe Bryant and Clipper Darrell. I?m wondering if Darrell simply has a thing for rooting for the underdog. I still want Clipper Darrell to get a new suit.

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/clipper_darrell_jumps_ship_to_the_lakers/14427269

Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment