Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Edmonton is the smallest, lamest town in Canada

I grew up in a small town in southern Minnesota where things don't really change often, so when the slightest thing comes along, I hear about it even though I live in the cosmopolitan metropolis of St. Paul these days. They changed the name of the gas station on Highway 5! They put in a stop light! Did you hear about the car accident?�

Still, even as inoccuous as those headlines may be, and as quaint a picture as it paints of my home town, there is no chance that they would have made a fuss about a sign going up in the city center. The Edmonton Oilers took a picture of the sign and made it their featured story on their home page.�

Edmonton, you are adorable. Let me know when you have your next bake sale!

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/article_external/edmonton_is_the_smallest_lamest_town_in_canada/14109896

Atlanta Falcons New York Knicks

No comments:

Post a Comment