Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Marcos Baghdatis and Karolina Sprem Become Parents

Marcos Baghdatis lost just in time.
He was still in the locker room after losing to Jo-Wilfriend Tsonga at the Stockholm Open when he recieved the phone call that would change his life. His wife, WTA player Karolina Sprem, was about to give birth.
"As I got to the lockers I picked up my phone to call Karolina, as she was going in the morning for a check up at the doctor," explained Baghdatis. "The phone was ringing and it was her sister. She told me, 'You are going to be a father today.' I was a little confused as Karolina wasn?t due to go in until Thursday, but she told me, 'She is in now.' So I told her I will arrange my tickets to get to Croatia.
"[Then] as I was walking up the stairs to say goodbye to the tournament staff and leave, I got a call and Karolina?s sister told me, 'You are a father.'"
After missing his connecting flight and spending a night in Germany, Baghdatis finally got to meet baby Zahara.
Sprem picked the ...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis/article_external/marcos_baghdatis_and_karolina_sprem_become_parents/12078589

San Antonio Spurs Arizona Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment