Friday, November 18, 2011

WWE Rumors: Hornsowggle to Feud with Which Wrestler in 2012?

Let me put up a few notes first:

1. I am a big Hornswoggle fan. Being from Wisconsin, I openly admit my bias towards him.

2. Releasing Hornswoggle from WWE is not an option, so please save any insults.

3. The man has never done a thing wrong and is adored by millions.

Now to the rumor!

According to this report, WWE has discussed signing "mini-wrestler" Mascarita Dorada to feud with Hornswoggle in 2012. He impressed officials during a tryout in Mexico last month.

To be fair, I have never seen Mascarita perform, but even if he had a strong performance, there must be something there to even be considered for WWE. Either way, I like the idea of Hornswoggle getting more WWE TV time.

Why do I approve of this so much? Very easy!

Hornswoggle is a great WWE talent. It is about time we see him get back in the ring. Is he going to put on a classic all time great match? Probably not.

Is he going to win match of the year awards? No.

However, the man has always entertained me. Whether he was Vince McMahon's "son," or beating Chavo Guerrero every week, or rapping at Wrestle Mania 27, the man has always been fun to watch.

I never understood the hate on Hornswoggle. He has never been in trouble. He has no heat.

Everybody loves him, and he does what he is told. Sounds like a great man to me.

If WWE is trying to set up a feud for him on the Road to Wrestle Mania, why not? It is not going to take up 30 minutes every show. You won't get long winded promos.

There will not be much time "wasted" here.

Just let the man do his thing. He is one of the best entertainers in WWE. For him to finally get an "evenly matched heel" to feud with, good for WWE! I applaud the move and look forward to it.

REMINDER: Please follow me on Twitter @JustinWatry! I accept all requests and give everyone a special shout out...thanks.

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/946895-wwe-rumors-hornsowggle-to-feud-with-which-wrestler-in-2012

Atlanta Hawks San Antonio Spurs

No comments:

Post a Comment