Thursday, May 26, 2011

Starved for attention: Mark Titus

Where do I begin with this man. Let me first off say that of course I am a huge Buckeye fan. That should be obvious seeing as this article is being written on a blog about Ohio sports. I have never been on the Mark Titus bandwagon, nor will I ever be. He has always come off as a guy who was capitalizing off of other people. Most noteworthy Greg Oden, Mike Conley and Evan Turner. So, before I go bashing Titus, let me first get out what I do like about him.
He has a blog, as do I. I don?t fault anyone for that. He has made the most of his annoying presence with Club Trillion, selling t-shirts, being interviewed on ESPN, etc. I can?t fault him for taking advantage of that. That?s it. Two things. Now let?s move on.
The concept of his blog was clever. It was supposed to be the perspective of a walk-on basketball player and their life at the end of the bench. It wasn?t that at all. It was him using his well known teammates to make himself famous. Some say he only got on the team because...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/article_external/starved_for_attention_mark_titus/4784649

New York Knicks Detroit Pistons

No comments:

Post a Comment