Friday, December 14, 2012

Ron Jaworski calls Nick Saban a liar

Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and current ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski told 97.5 The Fan in Philly that he wouldn?t be happy about Alabama head coach Nick Saban returning to the NFL. ?I?m not a Saban guy, because I don?t like liars, and I think he lied,? said Jaworski, via al.com. ?I think he lied to the Miami Dolphins, and to the fans of Miami, and he left. And it?s pretty simple, I think integrity is very important, if you don?t have integrity, I don?t know how you can be successful. Yeah, I know he?s great at Alabama, and he?ll probably win another national championship, but I just don?t like people that don?t have integrity, so it?s pretty easy for me to say I don?t want Nick Saban in town.? In my short time of covering pro football, I?ve never heard so many bad things about a head coach, like I?ve heard about Saban. � Need NFL Tickets? var _CI = _CI || {}; (function() { var script = document.createElement('script'); ref = document.getElementsByTagName

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/ron_jaworski_isnt_a_fan_of_nick_saban_calls_him_a_liar/12437029

Detroit Lions Pittsburgh Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment