Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lamar Odom: Time for him to hang it up?

There is no reason to not like Lamar Odom of the Dallas Mavericks, no matter the team you root for. Sure he may be involved with the Kardashian?s but let?s not hold that against him. The former Los Angeles Lakers sixth man of the year is passionate, dedicated and a hard worker. His struggles this year could be more� mind over matter than deteriorating skills. After the reality set in that Odom was to be traded by the Los Angeles Lakers to the New Orleans Hornets he felt disrespected. ?It wasn?t about going to New Orleans. It was just about how they did it,? Odom said. ?I felt a little disrespected. After being here for so long and going through so many things, I felt like they could have just told me and I probably would have accepted it. If someone is telling you that you can?t be here or there?s no more room for you, you got to understand that. I think because it?s just how they did it is the reason why I took it so personal.&#...

Source: http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/lamar_odom_time_for_him_to_hang_it_up/10213729

Detroit Lions Pittsburgh Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment